Responsible Person: Mark Rawlins.
Promoter: Willen Hospice Ventures Ltd, Milton Road, Willen Village, Milton Keynes, MK15 9AB.
All net proceeds donated by deed of covenant to Willen Hospice (registered charity number 270194).
Registered with the Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk) under the Gambling Act 2005.
Willen Hospice is a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association.
We are committed to using Lotteries to fundraise in a responsible way, encourage responsible gambling and access to support if needed. Gambleaware and Gamcare provide support if required.
Willen Hospice Ventures Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4988
Before placing your entry, please read our Lottery Terms And Conditions 2021
On average our Lottery gives Willen Hospice around £263,000. You can feel good knowing that in 2019/2020 52% of every £1 went directly towards providing patient care. The remaining 48% went towards direct and indirect running costs, including the prizes. In 2019/2020 we gave out over £95,000 in prizes across our weekly Lottery, Grand Draws and Scratchcards. We consistently review our costs to keep them as low as possible.