Willen Hospice Moo Raffle 2022 – Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in Willen Hospice Moo Raffle costs £1 per ticket.
2. All proceeds from these draws will be donated by deed of covenant to
Willen Hospice, registered charity (No. 270194).
3. Payment may be made by cheque, debit card, or cash.
4. No responsibility is taken for tickets and payment lost, delayed, or
damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of
5. Any ticket entries received after the closing date of Saturday 15 July 2022 will miss entry into the draw.
6. The Moo Raffle draw will take place on Saturday 15 July 2022. Tickets
will be selected randomly, in the
presence of 2 witnesses. Prizes will be paid by cheque and are as follows:
1st Prize – Marshall Action II Bluetooth
2nd Prize – A meal for four at Kingfisher
Hotel, Golf & Country Club
3rd Prize – A luxury hamper
7. The prizes are non-transferable.
8. The result of the draw is final.
9. The winner of the prizes will be notified via telephone if a telephone
number has been provided. All winners will be notified in writing
within 7 days of the draw.
10.The list of winning numbers will be published on our website: www.willen-hospice.org.uk
11. Where Willen Hospice is unable to contact a prize-winner and a prize
remains unclaimed for six months following the first attempt to notify
the prize-winner, Willen Hospice may apply the prize, as it sees fit,
including re-offering the prize in future draws.
12. The tickets may not be sold to, or by a person under 18 years of age.
13. The draws are managed by Willen Hospice Lottery which is licensed by
the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act, number
4988. Responsible Person: Mark Rawlins, Milton
Road, Willen Village, Milton Keynes, MK15 9AB.
14.Should you have a complaint, please contact Willen Hospice Lottery
Fundraising Manager, Louise Dela-Haye, on 01908 303065.
15.We promise to look after the information you give us when you sign
up to play our Moo Raffle. It will only be used to manage your
entry. If you give us an address we’ll also occasionally send you post
about Willen Hospice, unless you tell us otherwise. Call us on 01908
303065. Our Privacy Notice is available on our website if you would
like to know how we collect, process and store your personal
16. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go
to gamblingcommission.gov.uk. If you are worried about your
gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK’s
leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to
people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know
needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit
17.Chances of winning: 2596 tickets were sold in our last Moo Raffle in 2019, with the chance of winning 3 prizes.
18. Ticket stubs & monies to be returned to the Lottery Desk at Midsummer Place
Shopping Centre before you set off for the Moo on 15 July 2022. Winners to be
announced on the night.