Put the WIN in winter with our £3,000 draw!
Top prize of £3,000, second prize of £500 or 10 runner up prizes of £50.
It costs just £1 to enter our Winter Draw and you can buy tickets for your friends and family aswell. Every ticket sold raises vital funds so we can continue providing specialist, compassionate care for families like Sara’s.
“Being at the Hospice meant we could finally just sit with Dad, hold his hand and enjoy those last special moments with him. It certainly helped me with the grief. The memories of him being at the Hospice are peaceful ones, and some of them are even happy ones. I’ll genuinely be forever thankful for that.” – Sara
Play today and make a difference for local families facing the toughest time of their lives.
Closing date for entries: 26 January 2024 Draw takes place: 8 February 2024.
The closing date for entries is 26 January 2024 and the draw takes place on 8 February 2024. Winners will be notified by post within 7 days of the draw date.
Only those aged 18 or over are eligible to enter or play. Winners will be notified by post within 7 days of the draw date. Promoter: Willen Hospice Ventures Ltd, Milton Road, Willen Village, Milton Keynes, MK15 9AB. Responsible Person: M Rawlins. All net proceeds donated by deed of covenant to Willen Hospice (registered charity number 270194). Registered with the Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk) under the Gambling Act 2005, account number 4988.
Contact our Lottery office
If you have any queries, please speak to a member of the Willen Hospice Lottery team on 01908 303065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lottery Office, The Well, Newport Road, Willen, Milton Keynes, MK15 9AA
The draws are managed by Willen Hospice Lottery which is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act, account number 4988. Responsible Person: M Rawlins, Milton Road, Willen Village, Milton Keynes, MK15
Should you have a complaint, please contact Willen Hospice Lottery Fundraising Manager on 01908 303065.
We promise to look after the information you give us when you sign up to play our Winter Draw. It will only be used to manage your entry. If you give us an address we’ll also occasionally send you post about Willen Hospice, unless you tell us otherwise. Call us on 01908 303065. Our Privacy Notice is available on our website if you would like to know how we collect, process and store your personal information.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.gov.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
On average each year we give Willen Hospice around £200,000. In 2022/2023 you can feel good knowing that 38% of every £1 goes directly towards providing patient care. The remaining 62% goes towards direct and indirect running costs, including the prizes. In 2022/2023 we gave out over £99,000 in prizes across our weekly lottery, grand draws and scratchcards. We consistently review our costs to keep them as low as possible. Please read our full Winter Draw 2023/24 Terms Conditions.
Chances of winning. 18,399 tickets were entered into our last Winter Draw (Feb 2023) with the option of winning 22 prizes.